Does your social media policy protect you if an employee misuses social media in a manner that can harm your company?
An Employee Social Media Use Policy will officially communicate what is responsible social media use and what is a punishable offense in the event an employee misuses social media in a manner that can harm your company.
Ethan’s social media policy will provide your employees with a clear understanding of what they can and cannot do on social media. His Social Media Bill of Rights will also empower your employees to use social media to benefit your company by following his responsible social media use guidelines set forth in the policy. Ethan’s social media policies will protect your company by:
• Providing employees with a clear understanding what constitutes appropriate, acceptable, and lawful business behavior, while also providing specific guidelines setting forth prohibited social media activity
• Demonstrating that the company is committed to operating an online business environment that is compliant with the NLRA
• Safeguarding your communication channels by ensuring that only authorized representatives speak on behalf of the company
• Defining key concepts and terms unique to your industry to ensure that employees understand the policy without complicated legalese
• Providing specific examples of unacceptable behavior, statements, and activities, so that employees easily understand the difference between prohibited and permitted conduct
Contact Ethan to develop your social media policies or audit your existing policies to ensure they comply with the National Labor Relations Act.